Our Writing Room
Tune out the world. Join our quiet co-working space. The Writing Room offers writers and remote workers a quiet, comfortable, communal space to write, think and be productive.
While the room itself is a dedicated quiet space, members of the Writing Room have the option to meet regularly and participate in activities together. The Writing Room is open from 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. daily (with early bird access on selected days). The Room is on the second floor and is currently accessible only by stairs.
We’re looking for 15 people to join the Writing Room, opening September 1. Our member fee is $60/month with a one year commitment.
Quiet comfortable space
Tucked away on the second floor of FYACS, the Writing’ Room features a fireplace and large bookshelves. As one of our first members, you’ll have an opportunity to make your mark as we furnish the space and start a shared library.
Be more productive
With access to a dedicated workspace, you’ll be more productive—whether writing a novel, your first
blog post, or a financial report. The Writing Room is open from 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. daily (with
early bird access on selected days).
Build your community
The Writing Room is a quiet shared co-working space. Remote workers who use the room may choose to gather downstairs at times to build networks. Writers may gather in our communal space to get feedback on their writing or to participate in readings and other activities.
Benefits of joining the Writing Room...
- Daily access to the Writing Room from 8 am-10 pm
- Opportunity to network with other professionals
- Opportunity to join a community of writers and participate in critique groups and an annual reading
- FYACS membership benefits for your entire family plus a $20 gift certificate from Bookends in Winchester.
- Early-bird (6 a.m.) access to the Writing Room on selected days
- Borrow from our shared library
- Opportunity to post your profile on FYACS website, start a blog, and promote your participation in external author events
- Stay in touch with FYACS writers through a private Facebook
- Hi Speed Wifi