AIR for Visual Artists
Find your own dedicated space to create as an Artist in Residence.
Studio rooms are available to artists working in a variety of media for single or shared use. Carve out a space for yourself while being an active part of our creative community. Benefits listed below.
Studio 1: (FULL)
Studio 1: (FULL)
Just at the top of the stairs, this room is 180 square feet with two north-facing windows and a very large closet.
Studio 2: (FULL)
This studio is 100 square feet and is currently occupied.
Studio 3: (FULL)
An extra large 240 sq. ft. turret room with two large closets and 4 southeast facing windows. This room is currently occupied by four artists.
Studio 4 (FULL)
Tucked away at the back of the house, this 180 sq. ft. room has a north and an east facing window and a decent closet. This studio is currently occupied by two artists.
Studio 5 (FULL)
A pretty room tucked away on the third floor with south facing windows and a great closet. 190 sq. ft. This room is currently occupied by one artist.
Studio 6 (FULL)
A sweet little spot at the top of the house for 1-2 artists to share. 120 sq. ft. with one north facing window that sheds quite a lot of light for a smaller room. The studio is currently occupied.
Artist in Residence Benefits
- Access to your studio from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- FYACS membership benefits for your entire family (including discounts on classes and workshops for everyone)
- Regular Open Studios to connect with the community
- Opportunities to participate in bi-annual shows
- Promotion on FYACS website with links to your web page
- Social media promotion of art shows/events that you participate in outside of FYACS